[ Home ] [ Up ] [ Case sampling ]
- A day in a researcher's life:
- Imagine: some months ago, you had a splendid idea for a new study,
the result of which will be spectacular and, beyond doubt, will bring you
- You've captured your study data. The study required you to capture data on 20 cases and
20 reference cases. For each case, you captured real-time data using 3
different monitors, each producing its own set of data, unsynchronized
with the others. To make things worse, the file data is unsynchronized
over cases, and way too many data-points have been generated: each data
files is several megabytes, making it virtually impossible to compare
the data sets for multiple cases.
- Your department's chairman is expecting the processed data,
inclusive the conclusions, within 2 days.
- Here is THE solution: LABGRAB, a Windows-based program to visualize, resample
& chart recorded case data.
- Labgrab can visualize, chart & print captured data of a
single or multiple cases. Print preview and printing capabilities are
- simple drag-and-drop interface: drag the file data onto the chart
that you want, to add it to the chart.
- Labgrab can synchronize, subsample & combine
sample data of single
or multiple cases into other output files - see our Labgrab Sample wizard
- Labgrab output data is generated in a standard data format allowing further processing in
statistical, database or charting
- import filters are being developed for different textual input
files. Send us your monitor-generated data file layout; we can provide
an input filter for it.
Labgrab© has been tested to work on Win98, WinNT 4.0 &
See our Labgrab Sample wizard
Exchange Rugloop & Labgrab user information on the Rugloop & Labgrab user forum
We are currently finalizing an initial version of labgrab & writing
documentation on it. Currently, time-limited evaluation licenses (30 days) can be obtained for free.
Please contact us for further information.
Pricing will be based on a one-time buy cost and an annual support fee.
|Labgrab program, including one year support
|Support, annual fee
GE Marquette Philips CMS HP Agilent Aspect A2000 Aspect
A1000 Aspect A1050 Alaris AEP Datex AS3 AS/3 S5 S/5 Alaris Asena Fresenius
modular baseA Harvard apparatus 22